Please say hello to the 2018 spring issue of Adventure Journal!
• The thorny question of whether bikes belong in wilderness.
• The economics of vanlife.
• A highly personal adventure by legendary climbing writer David Roberts
• Merit badges for grown-ups
• The panda success story
• Brendan Leonard on the stupid joy of running 100 miles
• And more, oh, yes, so much more.
Adventure Journal is printed on Forest Stewardship Council certified paper in California.
132 pages, perfect bound, 130lb cover, 80lb uncoated body
Just 14 pages of advertising