Please say hello to the 2017 winter issue of Adventure Journal!
• The guy who gets stung for a living.
• One of the world's highest, raddest bikepacking expeditions.
• A John Muir for the modern age.
• How a lie created a life of surfing.
• The secret lives of adventure legends.
• Improbable desert ice climbing.
• More, oh yes, more.
Adventure Journal is printed on Forest Stewardship Council certified paper in California.
132 pages, perfect bound, 130lb cover, 80lb uncoated body
Just 14 pages of advertising
You may also like…