Please say hello to Adventure Journal 06, which kicks off with a spectacular photo of mountain biking in Crested Butte, Colorado, by Joey Schusler, and doesn’t end until you get to the pumpkin spiced pancakes recipe tucked in the back.
In between, there’s…
• One of the burliest thru-hikes in America, and it’s in…Hawaii.
• The controversial, style-offending rafts that can run almost any whitewater safely.
• An epic off-road across the heart of Utah canyon country.
• Surfing’s happiest artist.
• The Alaskan packraft expedition hoping to block a road almost no one wants.
• How tall bikes will save the world
• The polar adventurer who took his own appendix out.
Actually, it doesn’t really end there, as we slipped a portfolio of gorgeous wave images shot by by Ray Collins. So, yeah—this issue is packed with page-turning narratives, beautiful images, and deep dives into real adventure.
Adventure Journal is printed on Forest Stewardship Council certified paper in California.
132 pages, perfect bound, 130lb cover, 80lb uncoated body
Just 14 pages of advertising
You may also like…