By Todd Lookingbill and Peter Smallwood | January 27, 2020
- What Muir Really Meant by ‘the Mountains Are Calling’
- This Hilarious Animated Short About A SAR Gone, Uh, Wrong, Is Oscar-Worthy
- What’s the Farthest Anyone Has Ever Run Without Stopping?
- 10 Awesome Outdoor Documentaries to Watch Now
- A Talk With ‘Women Who Dare’ Author Chris Noble
- Do Gorillas Really Weigh 800 Pounds?
- Can You Really Poop Your Pants Because of Fear?
- Meet the Incredible Climbing Cholitas, Bolivian Cooks Turned Alpinists
- The List: The 3 Types Of Birds in the World
- Want to Crush Bucket List Adventures in your 60s? Here’s Your Mentor