25 Awesome Hearts Found in Nature

Love is in the air…and on the ground…and in the trees. Heart-shaped islands, heart-shaped clouds, heart-shaped leaves…wherever you go, there you heart.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR…and on the ground…and in the trees. Heart-shaped islands, heart-shaped clouds, heart-shaped leaves…wherever you go, there you heart.

1. Galesnjak, Croatia

20. Aral Sea NASA

21. Mulch Boo n’ Hoo

22. Bug, Twilight-Faa

23. Wetland, Guandu Nature Park, Taiwan

24. Reef, Whitsundays, Australia

25. Tiny rock speedyfearless

Steve Casimiro is the editor of Adventure Journal.
  • Leon Shaner

Happy Valentine’s day! “25 Awsome Hearts Found in Nature” is Über!

• B. in the Know

I adore this post more than words can explain. So beautiful to see in nature! Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Much love,
    B

• Kathy Spath

This is beautiful; I want to share it if I can. Happy Valentine’s Day

• gwen

Our creator loves us that much! 🙂

• Jackie

thanks Darvin for sharing…. i love it…

i love it, i love it, i love it… and i love you…. always…

• Betty Jo

God goes out of His way to show His love

• Carla

The hearts in nature intrigued me, I collect heart shaped rocks (and anything else heart shaped from nature), so I found these photos beautiful- thanks for sharing.

• Dell

Breathtaking beautiful my man showed me these pictures last year in February and gave me some pictures he copied off of these heart shaped beautiful pictures and gave them to me for a present and added poems on each picture in framework he designed.He passed away on April of last year.I miss him so much but will have and appreciate the lovely pictures given it will remind me of him and the beauty he had in himself and love that was passed on to me.Mike will forever be remembered each time I look at the natural beauty that surrounds me.thx so much Dell

• Marco Koppers..

Hihi I see them everywhere.. got some 200 heart shape foto’s personally shot, come and see
    .. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.350438521680867.83874.100001441669754&type=3 from all over the place.. I think that 2nd picture in the cloud is mine.. from two years ago.. I’ll have a look.. Please keep sharing.. it is contageous you know.. ;-))

• Nikki

Love this Diane, you always could find beauty.

• Brenda

Nature is awesome!

• Ashley Thompson

My cousin just died and ever since his funeral I’ve seen heart shaped clouds. Saw them today so them on the third after his funeral service when we let balloons go. Feel like I see them and its his spirit saying hes ok.